Heres a quote from "Zooomer" on another website. Looks like we need to start gathering parts...
We have this kit as one of our #1 priorities. We have been slaving trying to get things together.
Issues we have been running into:
1. misfire at idle. Solved by changing the angle of the injector. Creates a need for more modification on the blower.
2. KR safety, kits are going to be shipped in stage 1 form with a 4.2" pulley. This will give 4.5-5lbs of boost on a stock GT. This is the highest we feel comfortable doing with stock injectors. Premium gas will be required.
3. Model year specifics. Nearly every year of car requires slight changes to the kits. This is complicating our production and making layout a little more complex.
4. Fuel rails. More modifications of our fuel rails are required than originally thought. Newer cars require a different fuel rail bracket and different FPR than older ones.
5. Parts. We are having a hard time stocking up on L67 intakes and other parts we need for the kits.
All kits will shipped with a modified version of our stage 1 blower. While the M90 is on the CNC to get the mod'* needed to make it fit in the *** application we're going to add programming for our stage 1 blower porting. This will help reduce KR and add value to the kit w/o adding much in cost.
We're working now on setting up pricing and options for stage 1 and up kits. The FAQ will be large, initially all questions should be posted on ClubGP. We will have a list of what parts we use to make these kits and how much $ you can take off the price if you send in parts first.
to get guys who want to collect parts a list here is what we use:
older style cast iron coil pack bracket. (we modify this and all years will need it)
Gen 3 m90 blower
L67 lower intake
ZZP modular pulley hub
At this time those are the only parts I can give a for sure on. We won't be ready to ship on Feb 1. In the next few days I should have a revised estimated ship date, progress report on the kit and preorder date.