My ABS and Traction Control lights have been set for some time now. While doing my endlinks on the weekend I noticed the wiring for the ABS sensor on the passenger had both wires broken in it.
Tonight I decided to tackle it. I found the wiring was broken off almost flush with the connector. I pushed the terminals into the housing a bit to expose a little more for soldering. The wiring was a little corroded so I used a little acid flux for copper pipes to finish off the cleaning after first using a small brass brush.
It took me about 1 hour to do the hole job from start to finish and I'm happy to report it'* working fine
Here'* a picture of it just before final re-attachement;