First is removal of the instrument panel cluster trim plate, then radio removal.
Removal Procedure (trim plate)
1. Lower the steering column to the lowest position.
2. Remove the ignition cylinder bezel. (gently pry out with screw driver)
3. Remove the DIC switch pod. (gently pry out with screw driver)
4. Remove the 2 push pin retainers. (under visor area of cluster, pins face up)
5. Remove trim plate by pulling rearward to release clips.
Removal Procedure (radio)
1. Depress the 4 spring clip retainers at the sides of the radio.
2. Pull the radio straight out.