Oh man where to start on this one......
Well the car is my 96 SSEi
The problems are as follows:
(1) ECC blinks (maybe the actuator gear is broke)
(2) AC does not turn on (could just need a charge)
(3) Vents do not work, only defrost and floor (might be due to the possible actuator gear being broken) (I have confirmed that the arm does not move, looking through the glove box peep hole)
(4) None of the courtesy lights work (no fuses are blown) (haven’t done the 'bong' test yet)
(5) When I key up the ignition the air bag light does not blink or even come on at all (I noticed yesterday that the fuse for the air bag was gone so I replaced it, still does not come on. Also pulled the cluster apart and found no burnt out or missing bulbs)
(6) The ELC does not level car (the pump switch at the trunk does work)
(7) Sometimes the RKE custom program loses its memory (I mean sometimes I put car in gear and doors lock, but then sometimes they don't) (I have them set to program 4: no auto-locking)
( 8 )
Your probably asking yourself "self...why did Todd buy this car"
(9) I'm asking myself the same thing
....oh well work in progress
I'm starting to think that the kid I bought this from has pretty much lied
to me every step of the way, telling me that only a few things don't work and every thing else does.
Well pretty much the whole car needs to be rebuilt, not much does work right but the motor and transmission gas petal and breaks (for now)
Any help would be much appreciated.
I'm hoping that it just needs a new BCM or some other module
oh and I've done this and no dice