New fog or driving light housings
Looking for new housings to mount in my bumper, one of my angel eyes is cracked (no water) and the other one had a small lake in there somehow, and pulled away the reflective material inside. I might put a plastic lens protector over them, perhaps yellow.
Wants - in order...
- 1) A clear, non colored glass lens, something i can put one of those plastic film protectors over as well
2) Reasonable price
3) Appropriate cutoffs/light aiming/whatever
4) Projectors perhaps?
5) Maybe some with yellow bulbs?
Things I don't want, or don't care for
- Colored lenses
Not a circle pattern (like a spotlight, see light aiming above)
Silly lights inside the housing to make it look certian colors.
Basicaly want a high quality lamp, with no rice. Projectors may be up for it financially, i believe we have 4" lights?
'06 Vee Dub GTI 2 door Tornado Red
- 2.0 Turbocharged, Intercooled, Direct Injected, 6 Speed DSG, Underbody Aero, 17" Classix
- Moonroof, Bi-Xenon headlamps, Interlagos Plaid Sport Seats, 6 Disc In-dash, iPod integration, GTI Monster Mats (winter)
'93 Bonneville SE Purple Pearl H4U package - picked up June 23, 2003, Traded-in June 28, 2007...