For a 95 SLE (may be the same for an SSEi, SSE, SE, and possibly 94, maybe even 96 and later):
1. Remove passenger footwell hushpanel. Forget trying to get to the wire through the back of the glovebox unless you're changing an airmix actuator and ripping the whole dash out anyway.
2. The bottom relay is "A" (reference schematic above and pictures below).
3. Pull the relay out. This is the fog lamp relay, NOT the disable relay. We're bypassing the disable relay, so forget about it, since it'* missing and was never installed in my car for some reason, in spite of the schematic above. You don't care at this point anyway.
4. FIRMLY and tightly wind a wire (single-conductor preferred) around the relay post that coincides with socket 86, or pin 1. Re-install the relay.
5. Run the other end of the wire to ground. The one pictured below is preferred for proximity.
Have another model/trim level/year? Want to test it? Put a two fingers on each of the bottom two relays, and with the parking lamps on, high-beams not selected on the multi-function lever, turn the fogs on and off. You should feel the foglamp relay cycle. This will confirm it'* position. If in doubt, there'* a graphical representation of it on the upper rear-most lip of the hushpanel on a label.
Time to update my mod list again.