The 92 SSEi and 93 use either a ABO302R or ABO303R RAC ( Remote Acessory Control ) Module... The lighting control, Remote Entry, and some security features are all included in this module.. This Module also has a Driver Door lock relay control..
The lighting controled via the rac module is done so via a Relay in the passenger side relay center... There is also a driver door lock relay present for the first pulse of the Unlock on the remote...
I haven't heard of both of these relays failing at the same time... This leads me to suspect that the RAC Module may have failed..
Keep in mind you'll need to check all of the related items before replacing any thing..
1) When the door is locked and you pull a door handle( either front door ) do the interior lights come on?
2) When you press a button on the remote FOB does the lights come on?
3) Are all of the functions on the remote functional or none at all?
4) when you say the locks don't work, are we talking about them not functioning via the switch on the door?
5) Does the trunk release button work?
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote