There are more than three screws on that trim piece. Here are the steps for removal:
1) Remove the dash surround that contails the 2 driver'* side vents, and goes around the radio. You should be able to pull this off by hand slowly as it just snaps in. A screw driver can be used, but might damage something.
2) Remove the above mentioned 3 screw, as well as one on the bottom on the left and right sides. These are T15 torx screws and will require one of those. Possibly if they all turn out to be hex-headed, a 7mm might work.
3) remove the **** like stated above. Then remove that trim piece
4) remove the 3 screws from the switch assembly. T-15 Torxs again, possibly 7mm.
5) pull switch assemby out showly. On the non-Twilight cars, I needed to remove the cluster screws and move it over 1/2 inch to get it out, but looking at the pictures from the above post, you should be fine without doing that.
6) check connector
If you should need a new switch, and a 93 will work, I can have you one shipped out next monday most likely that works in my 93 parts car.
2007 Saturn Aura XR | 1970 Chevy Blazer 4x4 | 1970 GMC 3/4 Suburban 4x4