Well I'm back, I still never got to do those Voltage tests but I did clean up those ground connections, they were pretty dirty etc. Also cleaned up both positive and negative cables, they look like new now.
One thing I did notice though, and bare with me here I don't know the name of the part, was the grey connection (has many wires to it) attached to the coil distributor, it'* rectangular in shape and like I said it'* attached to were all the coils are.
There was a ground wire that came from those wires , it also grounded to the same place where the negative battery cable connected too, the engine block on the side. This wire was missing some the plastic coating wires are protected with and the wire was exposed, was touching metal no doubt on it'* travel under the coil distributor to be grounded.
I wrapped it up with some electrical tape so it don't touch any metal etc. Hopefully this was the problem but not counting on it LOL.
The car seems to run good since but really haven't seen enough convincing yet, it'* only been a few hours since the repairs.
Just letting you guys know whats up and the results, LMK if you can think of anything else I can ponder at.