You have a condition called spider webbing with a lot of swirl marks. You will need to first polish the car, this uses abrasive substances. Then you will need to seal the polished finish. The third step is waxing the car. If you have a Porter Cable, PC, rotary buffer the process is pretty easy. If not you are in for a lot of hard work. I would recommend the following steps.
1. Wash car with Dawn dish wash solution.
2. Claybar the car.
3. Wash with a good quality automotive car wash.
4. Use 3M Swirl Mark Remover, SMR, to remove swirl marks. It helps to have a PC.
6. Wash car with quality automotive car wash.
5. Seal the finish. This step depends on what you want in a finish, Synthetic or Carnauba based wax.
6. Wax with either a synthetic, Zaino or Klasse, or a Carnauba Wax, there are many to choose from in this category. I prefer P21S brand of products.
Mods so far: Wood Dash Kit-Window Tint-CATZ Fog/Driving Lights Custom Fabricated Stainless Steel Mesh Grill-Painted Calipers-3rd Brake Light Decal-Strut Tower Brace.INTENSE™ Level 1 L36/L26 Performance Package. ZZP ER Rockers and a HV3. L76 springs