Thanks, and...it'* done!
Cut my high beams down to size, used the same sort of mounts as on the low beam, cut my shroud to fit, aimed, etc...
First test fit after high beam install
Obligatory cutoff pic! This was before the shrouds were attached, you can see some stray light above the cutoff. All that has been eliminated.
You can't see it here, but the shrouds are attached with the same stuff I used to seal the headlight with later.
Sealing the lens. I used 3M window sealer or window weld I think it'* called...comes in a 15' roll. Really strong, and airtight.
I realize these pictures are awful. I'll try to get some better ones for you guys later.
Cutoff is perfectly aimed, too. No one gets blinded, but it extends FAR down the road. I get a very commanding view of everything!
High beams aren't wired up yet. I need to do that, and I also need to seal up the rear of the headlight a little better. But it'* done, and this is SO much better than the plug and play kit I had in there before!