Last weekend I painted the licence plate bracket and re painted the original windsheild wipers....(its a b**** to find the right refill blade, but luckily dad found a spare set on a shelf in the garage0 i also painted the valve stem caps on the tires...so thats all body color now...but i have managed to scratch everything i painted....
nothing noticable at all though
I didn't have time to pot the pirtures till today....here they are
Pics of the Valve Stem Caps...
Before: (old pic, and only one of the rim i have apparently...)
After: (i think it was a nice little touch...not noticable very much though)
Licence Plate Bracket...
(Look at that hideous Gap! im glad i fixed that)
Windsheild Wiper pics are here:
Heres what they looked like to start with:
I used a Wire Wheel to take the paint off the metal...(and tore up a little bit of plastic)
Painted / Cleared:
On the Car:
There we go....if you notice it (you may or may not) the passenger side wiper isn't down all the way, it is now but in the picture i put it on one thread off so it didn't go all the way down...i was a bit rushed cuz i had to leave (i had trouble putting that wiper bac on...hence the scratches on the edge...i dont think you can see, cuz i have to really look for it to see 'em