Originally Posted by fuelforthesoul1999
I honestly think Lesabres can be made to look hot.
If you don't mind me suggesting a few things.
1. Window tint (35% is my personal favorite, I have it)
2. Tint your tails and clearcoat it so it looks glossy
3. Turn your tires to the inside so the whitelines don't show.
4. New rims, I'm thinking either gunmetal gray or black.
Looks like your headlights are cut glass so you can't paint them, damn...
1)lol, im a noob. 35% would look good.
2)I was thinking that same thing.
3) Eh I like the whitewalls. My pap put them on there since he'* an old schooler, reminds him of his first car, 32 Ford coupe...wish THAT was my first car.. lol
4)New rims most definitely. Those will come in spring; I was thinking black with a polished silver lip. It'd look hot.
Regarding headlights, I was thinking of getting some headlight covers if I can find them.
dillc and peter, thanks for the photoshops guys... man, both the all out black and semi black look great... now I can't decide lol
what do you guys think.