Well I have done a lot of work lately on my car. Nothing repair wise, just the usual 173,000 mile maintenance items, in the past week I have replaced:
Spark Plugs, NGK TR55 gapped to 0.52
Belden 7mm Wires
180* Thermostat and Gasket
Throttle Body Gasket
PCV Valve and Gasket
Cleaned Throttle Body
Several vacuum lines
Lower Intake Manifold Gasket
SC to Lower Intake Gasket
Valve Cover Gaskets
Supercharger Housing to Nosedrive Gasket
2 Bottles of Fuel Injector Cleaner
Xenex Engine Oil Additive
FWI with new K&N Cone Filter
Soaked Fuel Injectors for 4 days in Fuel Injector Cleaner
Oh yeah and my engine bay cleaning method:
2 cans of engine degreaser
2 cans of throttle body cleaner
1/2 bottle of windex
pressure washer or do-it-yourself car wash sprayer
1. Let engine bay cool down to warm to touch
2. Dispense Engine degreaser all over engine bay in ever place possible
3. Let sit for 10 minutes
4. Spray other can of engine degreaser all over engine.
5. Let Sit
6. Rinse throughly with pressure washer or car wash sprayer
7. Spray left over grease areas with throttle body cleaner
8. Rinse again with pressure washer or car wash sprayer
9. User something to suck water out of LIM valleys
Well lets just say the car will WALK the GTP now which is still stock for another few weeks until it gets an INTENSE Stage 1 kit.
Well here are some pictures. Please be advised there is some corrosion since this car has been driven in the winter in a lot of salt/etc
Also ignore the sticker on the valve cover..I still need to scrape it off.
Oh crap, wrong car but I helped the roomie clean up that one too, it handles great with the G009s on it vs the bald tires...like I said earlier, he got stung pretty hard by mod bug after being "pwned" by a bonneville.
Here are the real pics.
Beat that Mr. Wren (king of engine bay cleanliness)