Well guys, it took me hours and hours and hours to finally finish the retro.
No, not really.
I think I spent about and hour and a half on it. That'* all. It went really smooth, and the results are pretty good. The're not perfectly centered in the halos, but, it'* what I had to work with, being that the mounting holes were right near a 90 degree bend in the metal. Came out pretty good, though. Didn't cost an arm and a leg, either.
On with the pics.
This is how I mounted the projector to the internal metal frame. Drilled 3 holes, 3 screws, 3 nuts. Had to use 1 nut as a spacer between the projector and the bracket to lower the beam to line up with the high beam on the driver'* side. This is the passenger'* side, it lined up fine.
Here'* a couple beam shots. Taken at about 7:30'ish, so it'* still kinda light out, even though it'* getting cloudy.
Lights on, standing in front.
Closeups of the housings.
I didn't take a picture of it, but I just used the rubber weather boots that came with the headlight housings on the back. I also used a set of Amp to D2S adapters to connect to the McCulloch ballasts. They're still working, so I'll keep them.