Thank you every one who replied to the 4t60-e transmission that would only go pull for 3 seconds on the streets. and around 90 on highway.
1.I jacked it up put it on stands
2. drained the fluild, inside the pan itself the fluid was a little greyish
3.when i check i noticed a piece of plastic like a .025
4.then as i shook the filter more it it came out so o cleaned the pan and the filter..
5.I then went and brought a new gasket kit and new fluid
6. installed the filter and gasket
7. installed the new fluid let it run and warm up
8 check the fluid as i cycled thru the gears on level ground!
9. i then drove the car thru the park up around the block,
10. then drove it 20 miles, then to the supermarket , then back home
11 I THANK GOD IT WORKING. HE ANWERS PRAYERS! it is functioning normal