UPDATE: I still wasen't happy. So now I have Monroe SensaTracs in the front and Monroe MaxAir air shocks in the rear. I also got a set of Cooper CS5 tires which made a huge improvement. Thinking that may air compressor is not functioning properly, I unhooked it and fill the shocks manually. I am also building an air tank out of large diameter plastic plumbers tubing and with the help of an easily available air regulator with meter I will have a surplus of air feeding equally to each shock for on the cheap.
The drivers side fender grill bumper, and hood are painted and assembled. I just located a passenger side fender and Mirror and will have them on soon.
While I was at it, I went to the carpet store (several) and got some gray 68 ounce carpet, and felt padding. I pulled the carpeting and covered the floor with more felt padding. Then put back orig carpet. I then made custom fit edge to edge floor mats out of the 68 oz carpet reminents and sent them out to have the edges surged. I also cut two full edge to edge carpets for the trunk.
Last edited by LucerneOmatic; 09-13-2014 at 11:20 PM.