Over the weekend I found a couple of junked Buicks with the same connector as my PA. And yes, it is a bit of a hassle to extract the pins without doing too much damage. I found by slightly bending the end of a dental pick that you can push the tangs of the pin inward to loosen it enough to extract.
But, the good news, for me at least is I found a tool that works pretty well at properly extracting the pin. It''* made by AMP and is very similar to the more common Molex extraction tool. But, the Molex tool for the .093 pins is just a little too big to work.They are really just stainless steel thin-wall tube with a push-rod in the center.
The AMP tool, #305183-R, is used on its line of "poke-home" nylon connectors and may be available from electronics suppliers for around $15 or so. It may be easier to source than the GM or Kent-Moore tool.
I tried it on the two connectors I scavenged with good results. I haven't put it to the real test on the PA yet. But, confidence is high!
BTW, the scavenged connectors cost $2 each at the, "bone yard."