Went to put new tires on the girlfriends car yesterday and found an unpleasant surprise.
So I ordered the new struts and mounts and got to work removing the old.
First order of business, jacked up the back end, got my jack stands in place, then removed the tires.
Support the control arm to prevent the coil spring from forcing it down and possibly damaging something. I used a jack. (Just supporting it, not holding the car up with it).
Next, off come the air lines.
Disconnected the auto leveling sensor linkage, pushed the lever all the way up to simulate load, then turned the key to on to test the pump. Pump works.
Remove back seat to access top strut bolts.
Remove the pair of bolts that hold the strut to the control arm. The nut is 24MM, the head is (22MM i think).
This is where I stopped. Those bolts were on pretty good so I soaked them with PB Blaster and will take another crack at them next weekend. May need to torch them.