Oooh! I think I know where its at!!!
1. Disconnect the electrical connector
2. GENTLY pry away the top 2 plastic tangs. This will allow you to gently pull up on the Manifold Pressure Sensor.
3. Where the MAP sensor was at, you will notice a nut looking thing with a hole in it. Your PCV valve is below this cap. I don't remember what size socket is used(maybe 15mm)
4. Just like the cap on a medicine bottle, push down with the socket and turn it counter clockwise to remove the cap.
5. Use needle nose pliers to pull the PCV valve(its metal) out. Careful of any o-rings. They either come out with the valve, or stay in the plenum.
This should apply to ALL 1996-2005ish 3800 Series II L36 NON-supercharged engines.