No typo. GXP plugs are double clad plats. It'* a Caddy engine, not a Pontiac one.
ACDelco Professional Platinum Spark Plugs are ideal for engines that run on conventional plugs and newer engines that require platinum plugs. ACDelco Professional Platinum Spark Plugs can give you up to 100,000 miles of service before requiring replacement.
Professional Platinum spark plugs also feature:
- Dual platinum tip for improved resistance to spark erosion, fouling, and corrosive combustion chamber environment.
- A platinum center electrode and a platinum pad lower the ignition demand voltage.
- One-piece integral suppressor seal helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life, and seals against compression leakage.
- Gap is preset, do not re-gap plug.
- Designed with corrosion-resistant shell Spark gap remains virtually unchanged during the life of the plug.
If you do decide to use "other plug" remember the GXP is gapped @ .050
Important if you wander into a .060 gapped pug that is not adjustable.