there are many aftermarket radios which have both. unless i'm mistaken they will fit just fine. might need a fit kit. they will net you better sq, better warranty, reliability, mp3, ipod, sat radio, etc.
* Power Output: 50 Watts x 4 Max.(18W x 4 RMS)
* 24-bit Resolution 1-bit DAC
* Ready for Ipod
* Sat Radio Ready
* MP3/WMA, CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible with ID3/WMA Tag
* 3-Band Parametric iEQ
* Gold-Plated Front and Rear Line Output Terminals
* Gold-Plated Front AUX Input
* Rotary Encoder Multi-Control
* Dolby B NR
* Dot-Matrix Multi-Color Display with Contrast Control
* Full Logic Deck Mechanism
* Also Available in Silver - KW-XC400
* Using KS-PD100 Ipod Adapter
KWXC410 - JVC KW XC410 CD/Cassette Receiver Combo with MP3/WMA and SAT Radio Ready
not the best by any means but it'* decent enough...
personally i wouldn't use a factory radio unless it was the only option or for price concerns.