- Pioneer P880PRS
- PPI 356CS 6.5" component set
- CDT Audio SQA4100 110x4 @ 4ohms (running front stage only, no rears)
- Sundown Audio SA-12'* (just two of them)
- Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D 1500rms x 1 @ 12.6v (I charge at 14.4v
- Custom, 3 cu.ft. ported, tuned to 33Hz, 3/4" 11 ply birch
- SVR 34/78DT Sealed AGM
- KnuKonceptz Karma series 16ga(mids/highs) 12ga(subs)
- JL Audio 2ga, JL Audio 200a ANL fuse/fuse holder, JL Audio dual amp distro block
- SecondSkin Damplifier Pro, 2 layers on inner and outer doors and rear package tray, 3 layers on trunk lid and trunk floor
Factory deck relocated to glove box
Big 3 done with 2ga.
I like how much control I have over the sound of my system, running 3 way active via the sound processor in my head unit. I plan on upgrading the power to my subs cause they're pretty much laughing at the 750rms each i'm giving them now. I plan on giving them at least 1000-1500rms each once I upgrade my electrical system, which is going to be a Mechman 270a alt (155a @ idle
), XS Power D1400 14 volt battery and an XS Power VCM. With those electrical system upgrades I should be able to run as much power as I want with no dimming at all.
I haven't gotten it metered yet, not even sure if I ever will cause that'* really not important to me. As long as it sounds clean and puts a smile on my face that'* all that matters.