Here we go again. time to wrap the amp rack but this time, I got help!
Glue gun was still gummed up so I had to use a paint brush. Good alternative. Just takes longer.
side view before pulling it up!
I wanted to wrap the top plate seperate from the rest of the rack so I could really get into the curviture of it better.
My son and nephew taped up the black painted inner parts so I would get glue on them. My son is the small one. They did a darn good job too! They are gonna be awesome in time! Best team ever!
wrapped around to the front. Look at how good they taped that thing with no help!
Here is a better view of the front and of their work. I am very proud of them! I ran out of carpet at this point. I got sad. but I should have it all done this week and installed. Stay tuned! BTW, The kids were a big help, and not only helped out. They had a blast. kept me company, and learned a lot as we went along.