i just bought a sub and box. its a Coustic CF1244. heres the details i found on it. i hav no idea wat any of this means. lol does anyone kno if this is a competition sub and how good is it? i paid $65 canadian for it in a sealed box so i don't think i went wrong there on the price. wat size amp should i power it with?
and heres a pic of it http://www.turepro.com/caraudio/bajo...stic-cf124.jpg
Although carbon fiber has its origin in Air Force and NASA technology, there’* nothing stealth about Coustic Carbon Fiber subwoofers. With the long excursion design, they’ll hear you from a block away. Coustic’* engineers designed the Carbon Fiber series to play loud with complete accuracy. The true, woven carbon fiber cone and black Santoprene rubber surround combine with high temperature voice coils and huge, 3" Kapton formers to deliver all the bass you, and fellow motorists, can handle. A flat progressive spider, extended pole piece, and polished top and back plates allow the Carbon Fiber series to keep its cool while belting out some ground-shaking bass. Take a look at the back, and the nuclear yellow cast aluminum basket will burn a hole in your retinas.
* Woven Carbon Fiber Cone
* Woven Carbon Fiber Dust Cap with Embossed Coustic Logo
* Yellow Stitched Black Santoprene Rubber Surround
* Dual 3" High-Temperature 4-Layer Voice Coils
* Kapton Voice Coil Former
* Polished Chrome Finish Top and Bottom Plates
* Flat Progressive Spider Structure
* Extended and Vented Pole Piece
* 75 Oz. High-Energy Strontium Magnet
* Nuclear Yellow Cast Aluminum Basket