I think I got screw up big time on my setup, I guess selling everything so fast wasn't such a smart idea after all. New year been a bitch so far.
anyways, back to the point. i was wondering if anyone would know the approx measurements inside a 00+ bonneville trunk, for some reason i cant find my damn measuring tape, and its close to -30 *C outside and my trunk if full of crap, so trying to find an easy way out.
i saw this online, i was wondering if it would fit all the way inside into a gxp
any inputs is greatly appreciated
- 3/4" MDF Construction
- Charcoal automotive speaker carpet (black may be substituted upon request)
- Holds 2 round 13" subwoofer ( 12.5" cutout)
- .8 cubic ft / chamber (2 chambers)
- 5" mounting depth
- Roughly 36 lbs
- Round gold plated terminals
- Sealed air tight with liquid nails caulk
Length - 46"
Height - 14.5"
Bottom Depth - 8"
Top Depth - 4.5"