Been doing a little work when I could throughout the week and finally have the box fully assembled, just working on the exterior now to get it as smooth as possible in preparation for paint. It'* been a long process, definitely learned alot (mainly, NEVER let 99vic operate a power tool :noob: ) but it'* coming along nicely.
Here'* what I call the "flush baffle", I drilled a hole in each corner of where the port opening needed to be and took a jigsaw to it for the "rough cut".
Then I poured the 45'*
Shortly after doing the 45'* I realized I wasn't gonna be able to paint the port red like I wanted. I was kinda bummed but it is what it is...the look of the resin isn't too bad so it'* gonna have to do. Once the 45'* were done I glued and screwed both baffles in place and let that sit overnight. Last night I did the last little bit of resin work, laying down a coat or two in the port opening. Ever since then I've been removing screws, filling holes, sanding, filling holes again, sanding, tedious work this sanding stuff. Finally, today I was able to get the roundovers done....still working on getting the holes filled in nicely and sanded to a smooth finish. I thought this would be the easiest part of the build....haha, not so much. Well, this is the box as it sits now, trying to speed up the drying process of the spot putty with my worklight.
Hopefully I can get some primer on it tomorrow night