Hopefully this will be my final up date on this issue. Last time i was talking about doing a supercharger gasket swap. well that has finally been done. have a look at what we found.
GAsket looks pretty much shot, but thats not even the best part.
yes that is a rip in the gasket. No clue how it got there, but i do know it wasnt there when i put it in. Im thinkin when i had my accident, my car was left at a pretty steep incline(sideways) dont know if it is possible for some coolant to have overun the LIM and swamped the gasket, (only thing i can think of) and made it all soggy.
anyways the projecty was a success. No more rough idle, but more importantly no more P0171. heres a few pics of the engine bay all put back together and with new valve covers. the rear cover had been leaking for a while so i finally decided to knock it out while the engine was in pieces.