- Replace Plugs - probably delcos from autozone
- Replace Wires with the Shucks/Parts America Ones (Belden) 7/8mm or whatever
- Greese the spots that needit
- Oil change
- Top off other fluids as needed
- Flush power steering fluid, flush coolant, change supercharger oil.
- Remove TB - clean
- Replace TB Gasket
- Remove MAF, Clean
- Remove EGR Valve, Clean, even if not dirty, replace gasket
- Detail Engine Bay...
- Inspect TPS Voltage at idle and WOT
- Check Coil pack resistances
- Visually Look at Endlinks, replace em most likely.
- Replace highs and lows with silverstars
- Install Gatorback belt...old belt probably showing age..if not dont mess with it
- Install 180* stat (depending on where you live)
- vaccum, wash and wax
- replace brakes all the way around even if they are not 100% worn out, replace rotors, go ceramic and high end rotors.
- flush brake fluid if you do the brakes.
- Replace O2 Sensor
- Flow match fuel injectors
- Replace cat converter with a high-flow.
Thats what I do whenever I buy a car...usually about $500 of work if the brakes get done.
With how hard I drive my cars, they rarely ever break.