Have the rest of this week off so....time to tuneup tomorrow or so.
- Replace Plugs - probably delcos from autozone
- Replace Wires with the Shucks/Parts America Ones 8mm or whatever
- Greese the spots that needit
- Oil change
- Top off other fluids as needed
- Remove TB, Attempt to remove IAC if not Lok-tighted on there, if no go it gets the TB cleaner
- Replace TB Gasket
- Remove MAF, Clean
- Remove EGR Valve, Clean, even if not dirty, replace gasket
- Detail Engine Bay...
- Remove Hood mat, clean..NOT SURE HOW TO CLEAN THIS..PLEASE ADVISE
- Inspect TPS Voltage, replace as needed
- Check Coil pack resistances, replace as needed
- Visually Look at Endlinks, decide if I want to replace the front ones, probably will ***** out becuase I dont have an easy way to change those in my garage, no real jack or ramps for tires
- Replace highs and lows with silverstars
- Install New ricepipe and wish I had a heatshield
- Install Gatorback belt....old belt showing age.
- Install 180* stat
- vaccum, wash and wax
In regards to the O2 sensor and highflow cat, I will replace those at a later date when I have money again...
What am I missing? trying to get everything purchased today and the garge cleaned up, replacing florescent lights in there etc.