Today I ran a hose over the car and found that water was dripping from the passenger side foot-well, so after a few hours of pulling the dash I figured out that the tube for the sunroof drain had come undone and I had to pull half of the dash to get to it and clamp the 2 ends together. And while I was re-assembling the dash I cracked my windshield
. So I have to drive around with a cracked windshield untill I can take some money aside and buy a new one.
The good news is I finally found some butyl sealer to take car of the doors and I think it will do the job for the spoiler as well.
Jeez, all this over a little water.