You should be able to replace it yourself. The directions are:
1. Remove the fuel injector sight shield.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector and the hoses from the EVAP purge valve.
3. Bend the tab on the purge valve mounting bracket in order to remove the EVAP purge valve.
4. Remove the EVAP purge valve from the bracket.
1. Bend the tab on the purge valve mounting bracket in order to install the valve.
2. Install the EVAP purge valve.
3. Connect the hoses and the electrical connector to the EVAP purge valve.
4. Install the fuel injector sight shield.
It'* on the back side of the intake to left of the EGR and PCV valves as you're facing the car from the front.
Black 2000 SSEi, Silverstar Headlights, Angel Eyes fogs, 3rd brake light overlay, hi-flo cat, drilled 180 degree thermostat, Intense FWI, PCM, shift kit, and 3.4 Pulley. Solid front mount.