Sunshade Panel Replacement
1. Remove the sunroof glass panel.
2. Remove the 2 fasteners from the sunshade drain drip panel.
3. Remove the sunshade drip panel.
4. Slide the sunshade forward to the closed position.
5. Push the spring retainer clips on the right side of the sunshade inward in order to disengage the clips from the track using an upward lifting motion.
6. Remove the sunshade from the sunroof module.
Sunroof Glass Panel Replacement
1. Cycle the glass panel to the vent position.
2. Remove the glass panel fasteners on both sides.
Important: Do not operate the sunroof without the glass in place.
3. Remove the glass panel.
2003 SSEi, Light Bronzemist Metallic - All Stock For Now
IBEW Local 261 Groton, CT
My other vehicle is a nuclear submarine.