I did mine in July. Ití* pretty simple. I used the jack that is in with the spare tire to jack one side at a time.
1. remove lining from trunk. There are plastic ***** that unscrew.
2. jack up one side of the car but before the wheel is off the ground, loosten the lug nuts.
3. finish jacking car and remove wheel.
4. use blocks of wood or something to support the lower A arm and lower car slightly so the A arm is well supported.
5. remove nut on upper shock mount inside the trunk
6. remove air line on top part of shock
7. remove bolts on lower shock mount
8. remove shock
9. extend new shock (clamp very end of rod in vice and pull)
10. install new shock (be sure to connect air line)
11. tighten top nut
12. install lower mount bolts (mine were so rusted, I had to replace the nuts)
13. jack car to remove afore mentioned wood blocks
14. install wheel
15. lower car
16. tighten lug nuts
17. repeat on other side
2001 Bonneville SE - Dark Bronzemist Metallic - Mods: 180* thermostat, iPod adapter, Digital OnStar Upgrade
Planned Audio System upgrades: Front & Rear 7 Band Equalizer, Amps, Hands Free Bluetooth Cell Phone kit
Planned mods: Front PEM, Ported LIM, Ported Heads, ZZP SR Rockers, Aluminum Gaskets & Reprogram PCM