I'm so happy to find this site. My wife was recently in a car accident and with the insurance money we purchased a 2001 SSei for her and our childs protection. We both love the car. Very Clean. Rides beautifully. Ended up cleaning out the garage just to give it a place to sleep at night.
We have come accross a few issues\questions.
1. Where could we get an owners manual at a resonable price. Dealership stated $50.
2. Wirless devise. If I change the battery will I have to re-program? Where can I get another set? And How do you program the device itself? Found link in forum but it was dead.
3. I've only found info for newer models that work with a garage openter. We have a Stanley openner I'm afraid the home link is not compatable - Am I correct - Found site but still uncertain.
4. Is there a site that can desipher the fuses for me?
5. Can you give advice on what to use to touch up paint chips. The under coat is black and the car is silvar so we have a few spots here and there.
Thanks in advance and this site is great.
I have a 70 Vw and a member of a VW forum. They have helped me keep that thing going since 97.
I'm sure more will follow....