Fog Light Aiming Procedure
The front fog lamps must be aimed for proper illumination of the road.
The front fog lamp aim should be checked when a new front fog lamp
assembly is installed, or if service or repairs in the front end area may
have disturbed the front fog lamp mounting.
There is no horizontal adjustment for aiming the front fog lamp assemblies on this vehicle.
1. To ensure accurate vertical front fog lamp aiming, first perform the following steps to prepare the vehicle.
- Make sure that all the components are in place on the vehicle, if other service has been performed on the vehicle.
- Make sure the fuel level is 1/2 full or less.
- Place the vehicle on a level surface 7.6 m (25 ft) away from a target screen.
- Stop all other operations of work on the vehicle.
- Jounce the vehicle to settle the suspension.
2. Turn the front fog lamps ON.
3. Reach under the rear lower edge of the front fascia to access the fog lamp
vertical adjustment screw (plastic wingnut).
4. Adjust the fog lamp up or down until the top edge of the high intensity zone on the screen is 4" below the horizontal
centerline (2), within the range of 0" (3) to 4" (5), below the horizontal centerline, on the target screen.
5. Turn OFF the front fog lamps.