Intermediate Steering Shaft Replacement
1. Remove the steering column with the intermediate shaft attached.
2. Remove the intermediate shaft pinch bolt (2) at the steering column.
3. Remove the intermediate steering shaft (1).
1. Install the intermediate steering shaft (1) to the steering column.
2. Install the pinch bolt to the power steering gear stub shaft. Tighten
3. Tighten the power steering gear pinch bolt to 47 N·m (35 lb ft).
4. Install the steering column with the intermediate shaft attached. Refer to Steering Column Replacement[/img]