Thanks for the replies....here'* what I got:
1) SC Pulley, ribbed, in tact. Was hot to the touch when I found the problem
2) Tensioner Pulley, smooth, encrusted in burnt/re-solidified rubber on the pulley
3) Ilder Pulley, ribbed, in tact
4) Idler Pulley, MISSING! This puppy is gone. Just the screw and hub barely larger than the hub, was HOT when I found the problem
5) Crank Pulley, ribbed, in tact
Well, it appears that the only thing driven from this belt is the SC. Odd thing is I heard nothing go under the hood, no clank, no nothing. Guess a trip to the dealer is in order to see about getting it fixed sooner than later. I think I'd rather minimize driving without the belt, and I really want to know why this failed. (Extended warranty don't fail me now) In all my many years, I've never had a failure of a belt. Of all the times I can't afford down time.....geez.
Thanks again for the quick response...I feel confident I'm not gonna screw it up.