I wasn't sure if the procedure was the same as the trucks. Apparently it is.
This should work for you....
1. Remove the key from the ignition.
2. Close all doors.
3. Remove the "MALL PGM" fuse from the fuse panel. Use the legend on the fuse panel or
owner'* manual to properly locate the "MALL PGM" fuse.
4. Insert the key into the ignition, and turn to the ACC position.
5. Turn the key to OFF and then back to ACC within 1 second.
6. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters into
7. Press and hold the remote LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds.
IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful
synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime
that will confirm successful programming.
8. Repeat step 7 now for each additional remotes to be programmed including any existing
9. Remove key from ignition.
10. Install the "MALL PGM" fuse back into the fuse panel and test remote(*).
1997 Pontiac Bonneville SEi-SCRAPYARD
2000 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4X4 4.3L
2002 Chevrolet *-10 LS Ext Cab 4X4 5.7 V8