Get the GM aluminum framed lower intake manifold gasket from the dealer. There have been a few part number changes for that gasket. For the supercharger and TB gaskets, get the Felpro. If you get the */c gasket at the dealer, you'll have to purchase the O ring separately. They come with the Felpro kit.
Go here for the LIM
For the supercharger...
Caution: Relieve the fuel system pressure before servicing fuel system components in order to reduce the risk of fire and personal injury.
After relieving the system pressure, a small amount of fuel may be released when servicing the fuel lines or connections. In order to reduce the chance of personal injury, cover the regulator and the fuel line fittings with a shop towel before disconnecting. This will catch any fuel that may leak out. Place the towel in an approved container when the disconnection is complete.
Notice: Servicing of the supercharger unit itself is limited to replacement only. No attempt should be made to disassemble the supercharger, as parts damage may result.
1. Disconnect the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the fuel injector sight shield.
3. Remove the supercharger belt.
4. Disconnect the right side spark plug wires from the ignition module and set aside.
5. Remove the generator brace.
6. Remove the MAP sensor bracket.
7. Remove the fuel rail mounting bolts and the fuel rail with the injectors.
8. Remove the boost control solenoid.
9. Remove the nuts that retain the throttle body to the supercharger.
10. Remove the supercharger bolts.
11. Remove the supercharger from the intake manifold.
12. Clean and inspect the supercharger. Refer to
Supercharger Clean and Inspect.
13. Clean the lower intake manifold mating surface.
Important: Do not use any sealer on the gasket.
1. Install the new supercharger intake gasket.
2. Position the supercharger to the intake manifold.
3. Install the supercharger retaining bolts.
o Tighten the bolts to 23 Nm (17 ft. lbs.) .
4. Install the MAP sensor bracket.
5. Install the throttle body to the supercharger.
o Tighten the throttle body bolts to 10 Nm (89 inch lbs.) .
6. Install the boost control solenoid.
7. Install the fuel rail.
8. Install the generator brace. Refer to Generator Replacement in Starting and Charging.
9. Connect the right side spark plug wires to the ignition module.
10. Install the supercharger belt.
11. Install the fuel injector sight shield.
12. Connect the battery negative cable.