Do you know which part number they gave you? I show 25730797.
This is the releavant section on installation from a TSB. Maybe it will help.
1. Remove the seat back and seat cushion trim covers. Refer to the appropriate seat trim cover removal procedures in the Seats sub-section of the appropriate Service Manual.
Important: DO NOT attempt to remove the factory heat elements from the seat trim covers.
Important: ALL of the elements in the Front Seat Heater Package MUST be installed in order for the system to function properly.
2. Remove the factory heat element wiring harnesses from the seat trim covers. Use a pair of diagonal side cutters to cut the wiring as close to the factory heat element as possible.
3. Install each of the service heat elements as follows:
3.1. Remove the backing paper.
3.2. Carefully position the service heat elements, harness side down, onto the seat cushion and back foam pads. For each seat cushion element, insert the harness through a hole in the cushion foam pad.
3.3. Press the heat element onto the seat cushion and back foam pads. Ensure the heat elements are laying flat.
3.4. Connect the service heat element electrical connectors. Refer to the applicable front seat cushion illustration for cushion heat element connection information.
4. Install the seat back and seat cushion trim covers. Refer to the appropriate seat trim cover installation procedures in the Seats sub-section of the appropriate Service Manual.
5. Place the seat assembly inside the vehicle. DO NOT install the seat assembly at this time.
6. Connect the seat assembly electrical connectors.
7. Verify that the seat heat function is operational.
8. Complete seat assembly installation. Refer to Seat Replacement-Front Bucket/Split Bench in the Seats sub-section of the appropriate Service Manual for installation procedures.