front window problem
Driver side front window...sometimes refuses to go down. All other windows work.
Ignore it for a week and it might start working again. What needs repaired or replaced?
Really a pisser at a toll booth. Input?????????
I bought this car brand new and I like the supercharged power, but the rest of the car is below even GM standards. Here is a list of problems.
1. radio lights all out
2. driver door window intermittent failure
3. cracked windshield from stress crack since new (not warrantied)
4. intermediate shaft needs replaced (been greased before)
5. water leaking into trunk..been repaired at dealer
6. Couldn't program the memory seats....BECAUSE the factory built the SSEI using a front door panel without the memory buttons. Dealer had to order a whole new door panel & harness
Don't take this wrong, cause I really like the car. But the build quality is crap and they won't take resposibilty for their incompetent engineering. This vehicle only has 40,000 miles and is garaged 80 per cent of the time.