I was able to fix the passenger side lower drain tube last night. It was actually pretty easy and here'* how I did it.
- I pulled out the nipple and lower tube through the wheel well and set that aside.
- I then fed a string into the body cavity from the inside of the car.
- I used a coat hanger with a hook bent onto the end to fish the string from the cavity through the hole in the wheel well where the tube drains out.
- I tied the string to the end of the lower drain tube and inserted it back into the hole in the wheel well.
- I went back into the car and pulled the string out through the body cavity and the tube came with it.
- I secured the upper and lower tubes together with a zip tie and the water drains out of the car again!
The process was similar to running wire up a wall in your home and easy too! It only took a few minutes.