Front Air Bag Sensor
2005 Pontiac Bonneville SE.
Here is what I had to do to replace the front air bad sensor in this car.
1. Locate the sensor low and just behind the radiator mounted from below with one bolt.
2. Unplug the sensor.
2. Remove the front shroud under the front of the vehicle.
3. Directly below the sensor is a punched out access hole for your socket to go up in.
4. Use a T30 socket and small extension to access the bolt.
5. THE BOLT IS REVERSE THREADED. RIGHTY LOOSEY, LEFTY TIGHTY IN THIS CASE.
6. You only have to loosen enough to slide the sensor out of the slot.
7. Install new sensor.
Of course follow all air bag procedures when working on your vehicle.