This is out of the FSM for Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP) replacement.
1. Disconnect neg. battery cable.
2. Raise the vehicle on a hoist. (jack it up right side)
3. Remove right inner fender access cover (wheelhouse panel) I would say you have to remove right front wheel for easy access.
4. Remove the crankshaft harmonic balancer. (a gearhead should provide more detail for this. You probably need a gear puller)
5. Remove the CKP sensor shield.
6. Disconnect the sensor electrical connector.
7. Remove the two attaching bolts from the CKP sensor.
8. Remove the CKP sensor from the block face.
Hope this helps some. Gearheads should be rolling in here in a few seconds.
2003 SSEi, Light Bronzemist Metallic - All Stock For Now
IBEW Local 261 Groton, CT
My other vehicle is a nuclear submarine.