I wish I was better at describing sounds, but I have a noise coming from the front wheels. Sounds like bad bearings, but I replaced those and the noise did not change.
- just replaced front hub/bearings, did not change the noise
- don't hear it when accelerating or maintaining speed, only when foot off the gas and slowing down
- noise does not change when brakes applied
- noise does not change when cornering
- noise is directly related to road speed, not engine rpm'*
I'm thinking a c/v joint, but want other opinions.