Here are the steps...
1. Remove the right side sound insulator.
2. Pull back the carpet near the blower motor.
3. Remove the IP compartment.
4. Remove the Dash Integration Module (DIM) from bracket.
5. Remove the 2 rear DIM bracket screws.
6. Reposition the DIM bracket to allow for removal of the blower motor.
7. Disconnect the electrical connector (2) from the blower motor.
8. Remove the blower motor retaining screws (1).
9. Lower the blower motor and rotate counter clockwise to remove from the vehicle.
1. install the blower motor. Blower motor will need to be rotated to install into the housing. NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
2. Install the blower motor retaining screws (1). Tighten Tighten the screw to 1.4 N.m (12 lb in) .
3. Connect the electrical connector (2) to the blower motor.
4. Reposition the DIM bracket to its original position.
5. Install the 2 rear DIM bracket screws.
6. Install the DIM into the bracket.
7. Install the IP compartment.
8. Reposition the carpet.
9. Install the right side sound insulator.
Hope this helps!