so worth it but still annoying.
So some problems have built up on Char and I guess I'll be fixing them soon.
1. Door leaks, thought it was the sun roof at first but its that sticky seal for that plastic cover under the trim panel. Water comes in through the window seal and flows past the broken sticky seal and accumulates on the lower door seal. So I need to find that sticky stuff and fix that and pull the driver seat out to check for water damage under the carpet. Hopefully its not too bad
2. The sunroof shade(slides open and shut) has fabric on it and the fabric has come unglued to the shade so it forms and upside-down bubble and I don't like it, it looks ghetto. Bought the fabric adheasive for that at Advance today.
3. Peice of trim on the outside of the car has come a little loose, I have the trim tape and prep solution for that but It'* still someithng I gotta do.
4. Interior lights keep blowing fuses, so I guess I have a ground to hunt down. (You don't have to know alot about electricity to know that **** isn't fun.)
5. Headlights are hazing up, something usually only to happen to older cars, I get a discount on GM parts but each one will still cost me $170 (25% off
6. Still got KR, not ready for more modding so I'll just keep the boost gauge in the negative untill I can get rockers without my dad finding out.