Hello everyone! I currently own an 88 Bonneville SE that I have been really happy with! My wife is in the market for a used vehicle and I came across a 2005 SLE with 29,000 one-owner miles. It is silver with leather and no sunroof. They want $15,700 for it. My questions are:
1. Do the 2005'* have the same coolant problems as prior years?
2. What is a fair price for this car?
3. Any other major issues I need to be aware of with this year?
4. This car is located at a non-gm dealer so I don't have access to the gm history report. Would anyone out there be able to get it for me? (1G2HY54K35U236733
5. Would it be possible to somehow get this car certified?
6. Any other thoughts about this car? Thanks again for everyone'* help!