OK well i did another test this morning on my way to work (It makes going to work a whole lot more fun LOL). This graph is pretty much a straight line acceleration. Please note a few items first.
1) While doing this test, I can smell gas very shortly after stepping onto the gas pedal
2) This is with the stock PCM, my new intense one arrived today and is now installed, but not for this test
3) During the phase of high misfire, a loud knock can be heard (Approx 15-20 knock sounds per second)
4) The reason cylinder #1 is graphed is because a DTC will be set stating a misfire on cyl 1 after a second or two of the misfire knocking sound.
Upper Graph (Bad PIDs)
Green = Misfire Cylinder #1
Red = Knock Retard
Lower Graph (Standard PIDs)
Red = Vehicle Speed
Green = Engine Speed
Purple = Throttle Position Angle
Blue = Ignition Timing Advance
So i am basically thinking it might be one of these things.
1) O-Rings on the Cyl 1 fuel injector
2) The Cyl 1 fuel injector itself
3) Bad Coil Pack???
4) Vacuum Leak
Any ideas? I do have the ability to monitor any number of hundreds of PIDs with my AutoTAP scantool. So any information that you think i should get, i can graph for you to see. Thanks again guys four your help!